Welcome to IEEE/ACM CCGrid 2016
The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to CCGrid2016, the 16th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, to be held in Cartagena, Colombia.
CCGrid is a successful series of conferences that serves as the major international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Cluster, Cloud and Grid computing. The CCGrid symposium, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and the ACM, reaches out to both researchers and practioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, posters, workshops, tutorials, as well as the SCALE challenge featuring live demonstrations. CCGrid 2016 will come to Colombia, South America for the first time, and it will be held in Cartagena, a historical, picturesque modern port city on Colombia´s Caribbean Coast, which was designated on 1984 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Topics of interest
CCGrid 2016 will have a focus on important and immediate issues that are significantly influencing all aspects of cluster, cloud and grid computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Architecture and Networking
- Data Centers and CyberInfrastructure
- Programming Models and Runtime Systems
- Performance Modeling and Evaluation
- Scheduling and Resource Management
- Mobile and Hybrid Clouds
- Storage and I/O
- Security, Privacy and Reliability
- General Chairs: Harold Castro (Universidad de los Andes), Carlos Varela (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute), Carlos Jaime Barrios (Universidad Industrial de Santander)
- Program Chairs: Gul Agha (Illinois - Urbana Champaign), Philippe Navaux (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul)
For more information about the conference organization, see the organization page.